Welcome to the Secondary School Guidance page. We are excited to welcome all of our new and returning students, and we hope that this year will be an opportunity for growth and success. The Secondary School Guidance page can be used by students to find all the information they will need as we work through the new school year. Parents and Guardians can also use this page for updates and resources throughout the 2021-2022 academic year.
- The week of Monday, September 20th will follow the Week 1 Schedule
- University of Waterloo Presentation: September 20th @ 9:30am
- Final deadline to transfer courses: September 20th
Course Withdrawal Deadlines
Deadline to transfer to another course: Monday, September 20th
Course Withdrawal Form MUST be completed, signed, and returned to the Guidance Office before being officially withdrawn from a course
The Course Withdrawal Form can be retrieved from the Guidance Office
Period 5 Support
- Our Period 5 Support Periods run from 3:15pm-4:15pm Monday-Friday
- Students can use this time to get extra help from teachers or one-on-one support should they require it
- Clubs and activities during Period 5 will begin soon
Community Service Hours
Secondary School students must complete 40 hours of community service in order to earn their OSSD.
Students who wish to participate in a volunteer opportunity may obtain a Community Service Hours form from the Guidance office.
Any completed Community Service Hours forms must be submitted to the Guidance office no later than Friday, May 27th in order to be process and approved by the school.
- University IELTS deadline coming soon.