- Please submit the completed enrollment form together with a $500.00 registration fee (one-time fee per family), and June tuition payment as a security deposit, both of which must be dated upon registration. The registration fee and security deposit are both non-refundable.
- Acceptance at Century Private School is conditional upon the completion of the required documents’ submission, and post-dated cheques of the remaining school fees must be received before the school year begins. A student is considered accepted upon written acceptance confirmation issued by Century Private School.
CENTURY PRIVATE SCHOOL WILL NOT ACCEPT REGISTRATION UNLESS ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE GRANTED.
- A charge of $40.00 will be levied against all N.S.F. cheques or cheques returned for any reason.
- All post-dated cheques must be dated the first (1st) day of each payable month. Please make cheques payable to Century Private School. The child’s full name must be written on the front of each cheque.
- A late payment charge of 2% monthly applies to the total outstanding balance.
- Services will be automatically terminated if payment is in arrears for 60 days after payment due date.
- For children in primary grades or lower, a late pick up charge will be applied at the rate of $2.00 per minute after 6:00 p.m. or at any time that a teacher has to remain beyond established hours to care for a child due to parental tardiness.
- A fee will be applied to lost or damaged textbooks.
- One (1) installment: Payment due date: on or before September 1st.
- Three (3) installments: three (3) post-dated cheques dated the first (1st) day of each month Payment due dates: September 1st, December 1st, and March 1st.
- Monthly installment: Nine (9) post-dated cheques dated the first (1st) day of each month. Sep. 1st, Oct.1st, Nov. 1st, Dec. 1st, Jan. 1st. Feb.1st, Mar. 1st, Apr. 1st, May 1st.
REFUND POLICY & PROCEDURES
Registration Fee: Non-Refundable
Security Deposit: Non-Refundable
There are no refunds for any student in the following circumstances:
- Student who violates school regulations and is being asked to withdraw from school.
- False medical information is given and conditions are not disclosed.
- No partial refund will be issued in the case of late arrival, mid-month withdrawals, holidays, sick days, or days missed for any reason throughout the academic year.
- Refund will not be applicable after February 1st. After this date, all remaining balance of tuition paid will not be returned and tuition must be paid in full.
- For withdrawal before February 1st, a written notice of request from a parent/guardian to the school with respect to a student must be received 30 days prior to the date of withdrawal.
- A partial or total refund of any remaining tuition fees will be given after 30 days upon approval of withdrawal request.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS:
- Refund will only be applicable if a written notice of withdrawal from a parent/guardian is received 30 days before school begins.
- Refund of all remaining tuition fees will be given 30 days after each semester begins.
There are no refunds for international students in the following circumstances:
- After the receipt of Canadian Student Visa and/or Study Permit.
- Student withdraws for any reason other than the student Visa and/or Study Permit is rejected by Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC), and after an official letter of acceptance and/or a letter of enrollment has been issued.
- The student’s immigration status changes (including becoming a Permanent Resident) during the school year.
Refund will be considered subject only to Student Visa and/or Study Permit is rejected by Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC), the following documents must be provided:
- The original letter of refusal from CIC
- A written refund request signed by the parent/guardian
- The said refund will be issued 30 days after each semester begins.
- Tax receipts for tuition fees received by December 31st, will be issued in February of the following year upon request.
- Receipts are issued for the portion of the tuition fees that are considered to be for childcare.
Century Private School reserves the right to change the tuition fees at any time without notification.
Transportation to and from the School is the responsibility of the parents/guardians.
The safety of all children is our primary concern. The provision of our service is conditional on both your child’s behaviour and your treatment of the School and its staff. Behaviour that poses a safety hazard for the other children or the staff will not be accepted and could result in immediate withdrawal of service. All parents or guardians are bound by the terms of Century Private School handbook and policies. Handbook and policies may be amended from time to time.